Using Facebook Live Video for Audience Growth and Engagement
Facebook Live Videos: One of the best ways to engage your audience and grow it consistently is to use Facebook Live video. However, Facebook Live videos can feel intimidating to some people. If that describes, never fear. Here are some tips to help…
- Log in to Facebook. You’ll want to login to the account where you have the Facebook page you’ll be broadcasting.
- Navigate to your page. It is usually found on the left side of the screen.
- Create live. Once you’re on your Facebook page, you should see the option to create a live right above your status updater.
- Allow camera. Depending on your browser’s settings, you may see a blank screen prompting you to allow camera access. It can usually be remedied by clicking a small icon near your address bar and choosing “allow access.”
- Click ‘retry.’ Once you’ve allowed access to your camera, you’ll need to hit Facebook’s retry button so it can connect to your camera.
- Say something about your Live video. It is a small description area that fans will see when deciding whether to tune in for your show. So, make your description entertaining and enticing.
- Choose your video settings. Facebook allows you to share from your webcam, or you can share your screen, which can be useful if you plan to do tech tutorials or gaming walkthroughs.
- Check your microphone. Speak a few words and see if a blue bar goes up. If it does, then the right microphone is selected, and your viewers will most likely be able to hear from you.
- Add a title for your live broadcast. Make sure you know what you plan to speak about because no one wants to tune in for “my ramblings.” Instead, create a title that promises value to your watchers.
- Add tags. Choose tags that are relevant to your niche and to the video topic you’re covering.
- Go interactive. Click the interactive tab to add polls or trivia questions to your live video. It can be a great way to boost engagement during your Live.
- Click Go Live. When everything looks good in your preview, click “Go Live,” and you’ll instantly be live on Facebook.
- Try to stay active on your Live for a while. Facebook prefers live videos that are 15-40 minutes in length.
- Ask questions about your viewers. Don’t turn the discussion into a monologue all about you or your brand.
- Greet new viewers as they enter. Nothing’s more awkward than going to a party where the host ignores you. Be calm and greet everyone as they enter.
- Invite viewers to share your Live. Some brands will give away a small item to a random fan who shares the video. It boosts engagement because more people will see your video in their feed.
- Have a colleague monitor comments. Sometimes comment streams can be distracting during a Live, and it’s easy to miss an important point. Get an excellent colleague to monitor your comment stream so your focus won’t be divided.
- Stick around. Don’t jump off the moment you hit the end of your show. Instead, please stick around and encourage users to share any questions they have.
- Remember Facebook live video is one of the best ways to engage your audiences.
So there you have it
"How to Use Facebook Videos for Audience Growth” to help you profit. There are a few good tips and tidbits, from having the right tools to having the right mindset for running your marketing endeavors.
These tips will have your marketing efforts paying off, and you will probably be wondering why you did not take this on sooner.
I hope this information can be a helpful starting point for you in your Blogging.
You Might find these Beginner Blogging topics of Interest:
I also use Affiliate Products and links on my blog posts and pages to Build my Business.
One of the biggest questions in online marketing is how to monetize websites and blogs to make and embrace Online Blogging.
I love to hear from you! Let me know what business you are thinking about getting into or are already involved with another company. What drew you to this article? How is the business going for you?
Visit my Facebook Page and tell me more About You. Click HERE!
To Your Success