Grow Email List Faster: The money is in the list, and that means the faster you can grow your list, the quicker you’ll increase your income.
But also, your reach, your audience, and of course, the traffic to your blog for example.
In other words, growing a list is essential and building it faster will help you get your blog and your business off the ground more quickly as well.
How to Grow your Email List Faster
One of the best things you can do to grow email list faster is to offer them an “ethical bribe.” I’m sure you’ve seen these.
They are often short reports, printable, spreadsheets or videos that website owners and bloggers offer for free when you sign up. You see them all the time and for a good reason. They work like a charm.
And they are very easy to use. You need to decide what you want to give your readers in exchange for their email, put that in your opt-in page and mention it in your opt-in form on your site, and finally deliver it to your subscribers. Let’s look at each of these three steps in a bit more detail.
Create Your Ethical Bribe
Grow Email List Faster: Start by thinking about what your potential subscribers might want. Your most popular blog posts may give you some great ideas, as will email questions you frequently receive.
Pick a topic and then decide how you want to deliver the freebie.
Short reports are accessible as are printable pdf, but videos and audios are other options. If you have an online store, you could even offer an exclusive signup coupon.
Grow Email List Faster: Decide on your ethical bribe and then create it. Write it, turn it into a pdf, record a video and upload it. Do whatever you need to do to create your opt-in freebie and have it ready to go.
Advertise It on Your Opt-in Form and Page
Next, write some enticing copy that will get your visitors attention. You should tweak all your opt-in forms on your website along with any dedicated opt-in pages you have to reflect this new freebie.
Look at what your competition is doing and how they are presenting their freebie.
Come up with a good headline and a right call to action. Visuals also help. If you are offering a free report or a printable for example, get a graphic for it that you can add to your newsletter signup boxes for instance. Entice your readers to sign up for the freebie.
Grow Email List Faster – Upload and Deliver Your Bribe
Grow Email List Faster: Finally; it’s time to deliver the freebie. Upload it to your web server and then write or edit the welcome email that goes out to any new subscriber to include a link to the ethical bribe – whatever you decided to make it.
If you enjoyed today’s article, “Grow Email List Faster with An Ethical Bribe.” If these tools helped you in any way, please share the tools with others. On Forums, on your Blog, with your email list – anywhere and everywhere you can post it. If You want more content Tweet Me.
…Are you ready to do something BIGGER and MORE Powerful? Connect and Hangout with me on Elizabeth Redd Facebook. I would love to stay in touch!
Please leave your questions and comments below. I would love to get your Feedback!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ethical bribe?
An ethical bribe is a term that is used for an incentive to get people to join your email list. This is a free bribe that you create that people will receive whenever they provide their name and email address to join your business email list.
How can I make my email list faster?
When you want to grow your email list faster, there are many options you can use to help you easily achieve that goal. It is a good idea to utilize more than one option because that will help grow your email list even faster.
A few of the easy and more popular methods that can be used to grow your list faster include:
1. Use more than one sign up form – On your site, you want to use multiple sign up forms in different locations. This will make it easy for them to sign up at any time.
2. Use an exit pop-up form – As a person is leaving your site, by using this form, you will be able to have one more opportunity to capture their name and email address for your email list.
3. Put together a give-away or contest – When people want to join your contest or give-away, they will provide their email address to do that. You can also require they share your post on social media sites, and this gives you an added bonus to get more readers to your site.
4. Create different lead pages – A lead page is a one-page site that is also referred to as an opt-in bribe. You provide a free incentive for people, and to get that free incentive, they become a subscriber of your email list.
5. Use other social media sites – You want to use other social media sites such as, Facebook, Instagram and others to provide a sign up form for people to easily join your email list.
These are a few of the more popular methods used to help grow your email list quickly. Use them and others to grow your list to where you want it to be.
How do I grow my email list 2019?
Growing your email list for your business is an important task that you need to be doing all the time. There are a variety of methods to be used to achieve this goal.
• Use opt-in forms
• Invite current customers to join
• Talk to potential customers in person and ask them to join
• Offer a free incentive on a lead page
• Use video to connect with potential customers and have them opt in to get the video.
• Encourage customers to share your emails with people they know
• Add a link to your email signature for every email you send out
These are a few of the methods that are effective for helping to easily and quickly grow your email list.
How do I make a responsive email list?
Having an email list is important for your business, but you don’t just want a list full of people that don’t respond to anything you send out to them. You want to grow a list of emails with people that respond in some positive way when they get an email from you.
There are some easy, but effective ways to grow a responsive email list, which include:
• Use an opt-in box on your site.
• Create a quality product, but give it away for free.
• Put your own personality into each email sent out.
• Get straight to the point of your email.
• Come up with catchy subject titles.
• Send out emails to your list only when necessary.
By using these methods, you will end up with an email list that is very responsive to every email you send out to them.