Leverage Your Affiliates List Building
Affiliates List Building: Let’s talk about growing your affiliate list building with cookies. No, I’m not talking about bribing your readers with cookies and milk. Instead, we’re talking about digital cookies, and your affiliates will do the list building for you. It requires two things.
Affiliate List Building Products
You need to have a paid product and an affiliate list building programs set up for that product. Once you have those things in place, you’re ready to use your affiliates to build your list.
I’m going to assume that you have your product and affiliate list building programs in place and have at least a few affiliates lined up to help you promote this and grow your list.
The list we are developing is a free list, unlike the customer list, your members already help you build.
Look at your product or even your products. Then come up with a topic for a short report that’s related to the question of your product.
Leverage your Affiliate List Building Power
Affiliates List Building: Ideally, this will be something that’s one step before you get to your product. Let’s run through a couple of examples, to give you a better idea of what I’m talking about here.
You have a product about setting up a blog using WordPress. Your short report could be about registering a domain and setting up WordPress friendly hosting.
You have a product about Eating Paleo. Your short report could be about the dangers of consuming wheat and sugar.
You have a product about paying off consumer debt. Your short report could be about budgeting your money.
You get the idea. Your free short report will focus on a topic or a piece of information your target audience needs before they need what you have to offer in your paid product.
Chances are you already covered a lot of this stuff on your blog or website.
How to Grow your Affiliate List Building Fast
Write the short report, grab some PLR and edit it, or compile a few of your blog posts into a story. Within that statement, you also want to promote your paid product.
Affiliates List Building: Your next step is to set up an opt-in page where readers sign up with their email address and get the free report. It doesn’t have to be long or complicated, but you need that page for this to work.
Once you have it up and it’s working, add a link to it in your affiliate list building area.
Leverage your Affiliate List Building for Bloggers
Email your affiliates and let them know what you’ve set up. Share their affiliate list building link for this free report page with them and explain that while they won’t get anything for the open signups, they will get a “cookie, ” and as soon as one of those subscribers buys your product, they get their affiliate commission.
If you enjoyed today’s article, “How to grow your Affiliate list Building Fast.” If these tools helped you in any way, please share the tools with others. On Forums, on your Blog, with your email list – anywhere and everywhere you can post it. If You want more content Tweet Me.
…Are you ready to do something BIGGER and MORE Powerful? Connect and Hangout with me on Facebook. I would love to stay in touch!
Please leave your questions and comments below. I would love to get your Feedback!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make a massive email list faster?
When trying to create a massive email list, there are many methods that can be utilized to help you achieve this goal. It is a smart idea for you to put into action, multiple methods at the same time because this is going to make it easier to grow your list at a much faster rate.
Use the methods that fit your business and setup, and you will be creating the massive list you want in no time. Some of the different methods that can be used include:
• Create a sign-up sheet
• Utilize business cards
• Tell people you meet
• Create and host a business event
• Create a giveaway
• Use pop-ups on your website or blog
These are just a few ideas, but this will help you get started on building the massive list you want.
How do I make a massive email list?
Creating a massive email list is not as easy as setting up the list, and telling a few people about it. It is going to take some work, time, and commitment from you to create and build the massive list you are trying to achieve.
It also takes some simple, but effective steps that can be utilized to help grow your list faster.
1. Get to know your audience – It is important that you take time to get to know what your target audience wants or needs.
2. Utilize content marketing – Create a blog that you will share quality content from and set up your blog with list building tactics that will help you grow your list faster such as, pop-ups and exit sign in forms.
3. Be consistent – No matter what you set up to build your list, you need to be consistent and utilize all the tools you set up, and keep putting new content and methods out to build your list.
4. SEO – It is important to ensure that everything you publish is always optimized.
5. Build trust and a relationship with your email list – This is a highly effective way to create a massive list. The more your readers and subscribers trust you, the more they will want to sign up for your list and do business with you.
Doing all of these things will make creating a massive list much easier.
How do email lists make money?
There are many methods that can be used for making money with an email list. Some of the more popular ideas are as follows:
• Affiliate marketing
• Selling ads on your website, blog or in your newsletter
• Sell Solo Ads through your newsletter
• Create a membership for members to get premium content
• Create your own products or offer your services
• Up-selling, down selling and cross selling
How do I grow my email list 2020?
Growing your email list is not as hard as it seems. There are a variety of methods that can be used for growing your email list easily. A few of the more popular methods are below.
• Pin it on Pinterest
• Utilize multiple sign up forms
• Create and host a webinar
• Create and offer incentives for signing up
• Talk to people and ask them to sign up
• Use pop-ups
• Use social media sites to spread the word about your list
These are some of the more popular ways you can use, and the more of them you utilize, the faster you will build the massive list you want.