Write Quality Content That Gets Noticed
A handy skill online is knowing how to write quality content that gets noticed. The people who master this skill can create a successful career for themselves as a result.
However, getting noticed on the Internet is not easy at it used to be. There is just so much content that crawling out of the bottom is incredibly difficult. The people who write quality content that is more likely to get noticed, and who market it correctly, are doing all that they can to get noticed.
It is the two-prong sword we are going to focus on in this article. How to write quality content and how to market it properly so you can get noticed. OK, let’s get started!
Come Up with a Catchy Title
It is true that some people complain about titles that were deliberately written to be catchy. These titles are sometimes derisively referred to as ‘click bait.’
However, people will still click on them. Many bloggers enthusiastically embrace the term ‘click bait,’ removing all the strings from it.
The fact is that these titles do work and the middle ground between ‘click bait’ and a simple, catchy title is subjective. People shouldn’t worry about it.
Have you ever thought what makes up a catchy title? To me, it’s straightforward.
The favorite ones are the ones that I click. These are the things that catch my attention.
To make sure that I do not forget about him I just copy them and put them in my swipe file under the title of catchy headline titles. I can then go back and rework those to fit the article that I am going to write.
I figure if it is good enough to catch my attention, it is probably good enough to catch somebody else’s attention!
There’s no denying how much people love lists online. Articles that have listed are much more likely to get shared.
They are much more likely to get read in the first place. Lists allow people to read only part of the article and not the whole thing.
As such, if people like part of the article they will often share it. Individuals who write quality content will get noticed, but if the list is partly successful, it is functionally entirely satisfied.
You can use numbered lists or bullet points to make something stand out. You can even number your headline tags or use smaller headline tags in front of numbers.
Search engines love headline tags, and they are automatically bolded for emphasis. Get in the habit of using them for your list articles, and you will be amazed at much longer someone stays on a page.
Use a Fresh Angle
There’s a reason why a lot of Internet content has a contrarian feel to it. These pieces are more likely to get noticed.
People go on the Internet to learn more information. Content that runs counter to the mainstream in some way will treat people, and it will often make people feel more informed one way or another.
Ideally, the person who does this will come up with a rational reason for the fresh angle. Of course, some subjects are subjective enough that people only need to be original and they will get noticed.
Using a fresh angle on an old subject is another approach to writing quality content that gets seen. It’s why I like to stay subscribed to the email list of some of the top bloggers in my market.
I also like to bookmark some of my top competitors and take the time to visit their blogs on a regular basis. Looking at some of their most popular blog posts is easy to do just by looking at the ones that get the most comments.
These are the posts that other people have already noticed. What you can do then is take that same article and come up with your title and rework it into a different angle putting your viewpoint into it.
Take the time to bookmark your blog post into social sites where people hang out and see how quickly your new fresh content gets noticed!
Create Content That Was Designed to Be Shared
Quizzes that people are supposed to give to someone else are going to get shared. This is because it is inherent in the subject. There are lots of other pieces of content that are better if they are read by someone else.
People who figure out how to create content like this will get it shared. That means that it will get noticed on a much larger scale automatically. If you get hung up on this just be an Internet spy, look at what’s shared then create your version by putting a different angle on it.
Avoid Long Posts with No Images
It’s unfortunate, but posts like this are unlikely to get shared. An exception would be if the person who is sharing them already has a huge following and a lot of people are already interested in what he or she must say. If people can shorten posts, or break up the content with more images, they are that much more likely to create content that people are going to want to consume.
If you are doing 1000-word blog articles use 3-4 images to break up the material. It just makes it seem less intimidating and visually appealing to your reader, so it has a better chance of being noticed.
Summary: How to Write Content That Gets Noticed
Having said all of this let me summarize it this way. Content will not be seen if you do not promote it all over the Internet.
Once you do people have the chance to view your content and these tips will help you get your content noticed. With a little bit of practice, you will be developing a blog that has great content like this.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you write high quality content?
Writing quality content is a must because that is going to help with attracting potential customers to your business. There are many different tactics that can be utilized to make writing quality content easy for you every time.
1. Browse social media sites – Watch businesses that are similar to yours to see what content topics are getting noticed.
2. Get to know your target audience – Take time to interact with and get to know more about your target audience.
3. Watch what your competitors do – Again, watch other businesses in your field to see what content topics are being noticed.
4. Grow a quality keyword list – Create a keyword list that can be used for writing quality content that will get noticed by search engines as well.
5. Be creative and let you shine through – Don’t be afraid to let you come through in what you write. This will keep it unique and will help your readers begin to trust you and see you as an authority.
By using all these tactics, you will be able to easily create the quality content you want for your business.
How do you write unique content?
Writing unique content is not as difficult as it seems to be. There are some rules you need to follow that will help make writing original content simple for you every time you create content.
1. Put your own unique style and personality into the content
2. Do your research. Take time to do your research, and always utilize multiple resources, so you are able to find that unique idea for your content that is going to get your content noticed.
3. Avoid plagiarism by taking time to cite your sources, if you are quoting from somewhere else. Otherwise, always use your own words in your own unique style.
4. Take your time. Don’t rush into writing something, just so you have content. Take your time, do your homework, and you will be able to come up with unique content every time.
How do I create a killer content?
Creating killer content can be easily achieved by anyone, but when you follow some simple steps, it will make the task more enjoyable.
1. Create a writing schedule. It is important to organize your content creation, so you can make sure you are keeping your readers interested.
2. Create a keyword list. This will give you a place to start putting together the killer content you want, but it will also help you utilize SEO for your site, so you get the attention of search engines as well.
3. Research and pay attention to what is happening in your niche. It is important to take time to pay attention to what your competitors are doing, and what content is getting the most attention. This will help you know what angle to take with your content.
4. Write all your content in your own personal style and add your personality to it. This will make it more unique, and will make it a lot more interesting to all your readers, which is what makes it killer content.
How do you write original content?
Writing original content can be achieved by anyone. Some of the most important things you need to do include:
1. Be you and let your personality and style shine through.
2. Research and find unique keywords, and topic ideas, but always write in your own words. Don’t plagerise.
3. Get to know your target audience. Learning more about your target audience is going to help you connect with them easier on a more emotional level.