Marketing Facebook Pages for your Business
Marketing Facebook Pages: In the process of looking for ways to increase sales, you have probably realized the root question in any marketing campaign is, “How do I get information about my business in front of people?”
Before you even decide on the content of your marketing message, you have to know that people will see it. That means knowing where people will be.
Marketing Facebook pages is where people are, with over 1.3 billion active users. And on any given day, 48% of them log on.
1. Create a page. That is your starting point, so don’t put it off. It is quick, easy, and free. You can have a Facebook page for your business up and running in less than an hour, and you can refine it as frequently as you wish.
2. Add a cover and a profile picture. Some graphic representation of your business (a photo or your logo, for instance) will create brand awareness for that image.
People that have visited your Facebook Page will have a connection with all of the information they have received there whenever they see that it.
3. Add a “Call to Action.” On the Cover area of your page, set up a call to action. Use it. Also, use Call to Action buttons or links in your posts and in ads you create. Responses to a Call to Action build your fan base and create alternative ways to market to those fans.
4. Add a description of your business. It is the first place visitors will see information about the nature of your business. You have two areas for descriptions – a short one (155 characters) and a long one. Use both.
5. Add contact information to encourage prospects to find you. Add your address, telephone number, and website URL to your page. Some businesses will use a Marketing Facebook Page instead of a website. If you have a website, though, a leading function of the Facebook Page will be to drive traffic to it.
6. Post on your personal Facebook Profile to acquaint your friends with your Facebook Page. Ask them to Like your Facebook Page. (Another Call to Action!)
7. Through your Page, connect with Facebook Groups that have the interests that you expect your customers will have. There is no better way to increase your business’ exposure quickly.
8. Marketing Facebook Pages: Start posting, and do it often. You increase the chances of any given Facebook fan seeing your post when you post at least two or three times per day.
9. Do not post only ads on your page. Your main reason for creating the page is to increase your business, but an advantage of Facebook over most marketing tools is the ability to build a relationship with prospects.
Give them reasons to like you. Give them entertaining and informative posts, as well as ads.
10. Allow others to post to your Page. It provides an opportunity for two-way communication with prospects – another step in building a relationship rather than merely dispensing ads.
There are options available to provide monitoring so you can protect your page from inappropriate language, for example.
Start with your Marketing Facebook Page to grow brand awareness and respect from visitors to your Page. This one tool can start an exponential growth spurt.
If you enjoyed today's article, "Marketing Facebook Pages." If this article helped you in any way, please share with others.
On Forums, on your blog, with your email list – anywhere and everywhere you can post it. If you want more content, Tweet Me.
…Are you ready to do something BIGGER and MORE Powerful? Connect and Hangout with me on Facebook. I would love to stay in touch!
Please leave your questions and comments below. I would love to get your feedback!