In the blogging world, marketing is crucial for getting your work out there.
And, in case you haven’t noticed, social media is the best way to market any blog.
Once you have gotten, your blog started, where do you go from there? How do you get more traffic to your site?
The answer is, as we mentioned before, social media. Without it, increasing your blog traffic and getting your blog out there for the world to see is challenging.
To start making money with your blog, you must work on your social media marketing skills. So, where should you start?
For 50-plus bloggers looking to make money with their blogs, social media marketing is where you should begin.
Making money from a blog has much more than creating the blog and content. You have to market yourself!
This is a beginner’s guide to building a social media presence. In this detailed guide, we will discuss building a social media presence, interacting with other users, and driving more traffic to your blog.
This guide is ideal for those new to social media and 50-plus bloggers learning the ropes. Let’s get started!
How to Create a Presence on Social Media
If you are new to social media or haven’t been incredibly active on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. before, you want to grow your presence and put yourself.
Your blog is out there for the public, then following these steps will give you the guidance you need to start.
This guide is a step-by-step layout you can follow to get your social media presence up and going. Here’s how you can start:
- Know your audience. Just like when starting a blog, social media marketing is all about knowing who you are marketing to.
- Ideally, you will want your social media to match your blog niche, and your readers will also be your social media followers. By going through a detailed outline of who you want your readers and followers to be, you are more likely to be able to come up with content that will draw them in and bring more traffic to your site. One way to do this is by listing everything your ideal reader/follower is (i.e., 50 plus, mother/father, into fitness, likes travel, loves animals, etc.). Once you have done that, you can go back and look at this list and create reliable content that would appeal to this type of person. By getting to know your audience, you are more likely to give them what they are looking for, meaning they will enjoy and engage with your site.
- Be consistent. Regardless of how easy it seems, building a social media presence is not as simple as it seems. It takes a lot of work and dedication to produce content your followers and readers want to see and read. When creating a blog, social media marketing is a great way to get your name out there and network. By posting something every day, or even every other day, your followers will engage much more than if you post something every once in a while. This also speaks to your blog and how successful you want it to be. When blogging, consistency is key. It gives your audience something to look forward to and keep an eye out for, creating more interaction between you and your audience. This strategy will help you build an online presence much faster than if you were inconsistent with your posts.
- Create spectacular content. Of course, any blogger’s goal is to create excellent content for their readers, but social media goes beyond creating excellent blog posts. It means creating good content across all social media. Taking beautiful pictures that people want to see, create intriguing captions, and interact with your audience. Posing thoughtful questions is a great way to engage your audience and interact, increasing interest in your posts and your blog. We can’t stress the importance of creative and engaging content enough. If your readers aren’t interested in what you are writing and posting, you won’t have readers for much longer.
- Engage in other people’s social media. To grow a following on your social media, you must interact and engage in other people’s social media. Like and comment on others’ posts, opening the line of communication and encouraging them to do the same on your photos and posts. One of the main goals of social media is “socializing.” You want your readers and followers to feel like there is an open line of communication between you and them. This will make them feel more comfortable interacting with your personal social media posts and blog posts. They will be more likely to check out what you have to offer if you show them support on their own posts.
- Create stories with your content. Be a storyteller! Come up with exciting things that people want to hear and read about. Of course, your content should always be truthful when talking about specific items such as products or services, but feel free to get creative! It doesn’t mean lying to your followers. You should try to draw them in with exciting, emotion-provoking stories that captivate your audience. You want to draw them in so that they will be hooked!
What types of social media should you use?
When promoting a blog, bloggers must be active all over social media. This doesn’t mean just using one platform but several to promote their blog and/or business. So, what types of social media should you use to get recognized? What social media platforms are best for getting your name and building your presence? Let’s take a look.
Probably one of the most well-known and most used platforms out there, Instagram has around 1 billion users as of this year (backlinko).
That being said, if you can reach even a fraction of those users, you will have plenty of traffic on your website.
Creating a strong Instagram presence is an excellent way for bloggers to use social media marketing. Of course, for 50-plus bloggers, it might take a little while to learn the ropes, but some courses can help you grow your following, engage your audience, and become Insta-famous!
The best way to go about using Instagram for your blog is by:
- Introducing yourself. Create a post that tells your followers precisely who you are and introduce your blog. You can use the bio area in your profile to link your blog so people can find it easily.
- Give your audience a little taste of your blog in your Instagram posts. You can even use some of the pictures you put into your blog posts on your Instagram. Connect the two. Give your followers a little taste of each blog post in your Instagram post (without giving too much away so they must go to your site and read the actual post).
- Follow other bloggers and engage with their content. This will not only help with engagement, but it can also give you some ideas as well.
While Facebook has recently been overshadowed by Instagram, plenty of people still use it, and it is a great way to gain followers and promote more traffic to your blog.
This social media platform is especially beneficial to 50-plus bloggers because most people in that age range are Facebook users rather than Instagram.
However, there are ways to link your Facebook to your Instagram account, instantly creating content for both!
While Instagram typically gets a bit more action, Facebook still wins in numbers. An estimated 2.6 billion people worldwide use this platform (Statista). This social media platform is a great way to join groups with like-minded people and promote your blog so that several people can see it.
Pinterest is a blogger’s gold mine as far as social media marketing platforms go. 1 out of every 2 millennials reports using Pinterest every day (Start A Mom Blog).
Even for 50-plus bloggers, this is an excellent way to get your blog noticed! It just takes a few steps:
- Create a board for your blog. Here, you can make a pin for each blog post you create, making it easy for Pinterest lovers to stumble upon it!
- Use great images for your pins. Make sure to draw in the attention of others so that your boards and pins will get noticed.
- Include a “Pin It” button in your blog. That way, others can pin your posts, creating even more traffic for your blog!
Pinterest can be a great way to draw traffic to your blog and allow people to stumble across it organically.
Twitter can also be a great platform to share your blog and gain more publicity.
With Twitter, you create a different type of content than Facebook and Instagram, but it should still be just as compelling.
Also, with Twitter, you can tweet links, meaning that you can get your blog link out there for all the world to see, which is highly beneficial for driving more traffic to your site.
Twitter is also a great place to quote yourself from your blog. You can tweet a captivating snippet from one of your blogs and then follow it with the link, drawing your followers in and making them want more.
It is an excellent strategy for Blogging and social media marketing in general.
There are so many social media platforms available to the world today, so make sure to take advantage of them. As a blogger, it will really help to grow your traffic and bring in new and exciting ideas. If you want to make money with your blog, then social media marketing is the only way to go about it. It is the difference between an unknown blog and a popular one. Using the tips and strategies talked about here, you are well on your way to creating amazing content and attracting new followers and readers every single day.
How can you make sure you are making the most out of social media?
There is so much to learn when using social media! Knowing where to begin can be difficult. However, outsourcing may be one of your best options when developing a social media presence and working on Blogging, and making money while doing it. Freedom Launce Pad is an excellent place to get started. Biz Fire offers revolutionary software that will put your social media and blog posts on autopilot!
Rather than taking hours out of every day to market yourself and your blog, try simplifying it. Use a strategy that will make your life and your Blogging a whole lot simpler. This way, you can focus on the essential things: creating your blog content for your readers! Also, by using this link: Home Business Academy, you can not only try out their new, innovative software for free, but you will get paid to use it! That’s right! They will pay you to use this software that puts your social media on autopilot.
What are you waiting for? If you are looking to make money from your blog, then integrate social media with your marketing strategies and use Biz Fire to help. You won’t regret it, and your blog will take off like you never thought imaginable. Check out this free trial and get paid for it! After all, it’s better to work smarter, not harder. Visit Freedom Launch Pad today to take advantage of this once in a lifetime deal and watch your blog take off.
My Main Goal is to grow a valuable Blogging company. I hope this Information can be a useful starting point for you in your Blogging.
You Might find these Beginner Blogging topics of Interest:
I hope that you’ve found this guide immensely helpful in your desire to promote your blog content. A Beginner’s Guide To Social Media is a great way to increase your readership and build a network of readers fascinated with your work.
We Care About You
One of the biggest questions in online marketing is how to monetize websites and blogs to make and embrace 50 Plus Blogging.
If this Tool helped you in any way, please share the Tool with others. On Forums, on your blog, you can post it anywhere and everywhere with your email list.
If it helped you – it would help others, take advantage of the Information, share, have FUN!