Blog Monetization Models
“You are more powerful than the problems you face.”
Do not let problems or mistakes define you and overcome you. Problems are solved in how we view them and how we approach handling them.
Blog Monetization Models: You’ve started your blog, you’re starting to get some traffic, and now you want to monetize it finally. After all, to have a real business, you must bring in some money.
Thankfully, there are many ways in which you can monetize a blog to start earning an income. Here’s how.
Ten Ways To Monetize A Blog
1. Affiliate Marketing – Many business owners have products, software, and services in which they will pay a percentage of sales to people who promote their products.
Monetize A Blog Models: They typically ask you to sign up, provide some information so that they can pay you, and then provide you with some tools to promote the product such as HTML code, images, and even content. You’ll place the system on your blog and another online real estate to help the affiliate products.
2. Sell Your Products – If you know your audience well enough, you have likely identified some problems that need to be solved.
3. Sell Your Services – If you’ve managed to create a blog that has a lot of interest, views, followers, and fans and you understand writing, content, SEO and online marketing, you can offer to act as a consultant to others who want to do the same thing.
You’ve got the recipe, and you’re the magic ingredient to help others experience the success that you have.
4. Pay-Per-Click Advertising – Most people display Google Ads on their blog posts when appropriate to help bring in some extra money.
It’s easy to sign up for Google AdSense, and it’s easy to earn money from the ads delivered based on the content you have on your blog, provided that you follow the rules and create a very niche-oriented SEO-oriented blog.
5. Direct Display Ads – You can avoid ad services and merely sell ads directly to others right off your blog. There are numerous plugins for WordPress that can help you deliver ads that people will pay.
Monetize A Blog: This option works best for higher-ranking blogs and in situations where you’re not worried about your competition placing an advertisement.
WordPress Plugins link – https://wordpress.org/plugins/adspace-platform/
6. Business Resource Directory – Install a business directory on your blog where others can enter their product and services on the list for a small fee.
For example, if you have a blog that offers support to work-at-home moms or virtual assistants, you could provide a directory where they can be listed or where you contain products and services that will help them.
Business Directory link – http://wordpress.org/plugins/business-directory-plugin/
Get A Sponsor
7. Sponsored Posts – As long as you’ve matched the brands you’ll promote with your audience, and the information you provide is accurate, original, and unique, nothing is wrong with offering a sponsored blog post service.
It is essential that both parties realize that you will always clearly inform your audience about the blog posts sponsored. You can do sponsored giveaways, and so much more.
8. Sponsored Reviews – Once your blog established, it is more than likely people will start wanting you to review their products and services and they’ll be willing to pay for it.
There is nothing wrong with doing this as long as you are upfront that you will be honest about your review, and that you will also let your audience know that someone paid you to do the study.
Monetize A Blog: Many sponsored reviews include letting the audience in on the behind-the-scenes experience, such as receiving a free trip to Disney for the family and then blogging about the experience with an honest review of every aspect of the trip.
9. Start a Pay Per View Premium Blog – Do you offer expert advice on an important topic where people might be willing to pay for answers? There is no reason why you should give away your information for free.
You can start a pay per view premium area of your blog where people pay for specialized access to your premium content and even access to you such as a monthly teleconference, or a particular Q & A session. And yes, there is a plugin to allow pay per view content if you use WordPress.
Plugin link – https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pay-per-view/
Monetize A Blog Give Here
10. Ask for Donations – PayPal offers the code to add a natural donation button to your blog. Many bloggers use the donate button and make a good living on that model.
Even app makers often work from donations only. Some people have found they earn more money if people can donate what they feel is fair.
PayPal donation code link – https://wordpress.org/plugins/paypal-donations/
Blog Monetization Models: Regardless of which ways you choose to monetize your blog, it’s imperative that you understand who your audience is, what your point of view is, and how to combine the two to provide solutions to your audience that they are willing to pay money. By doing so, you can earn a living from blogging.
If you enjoyed today’s article on how to Monetize A Blog please share it with others.
On Forums, on your Blog, with your email list – anywhere and everywhere you can post it. If You want more content Tweet Me.
…Are you ready to do something BIGGER and MORE Powerful? Connect and Hangout with me on Facebook. I would love to stay in touch!
Please leave your questions and comments below. I would love to get your Feedback!
Do bloggers make money?
If there are over 1 billion blogs on the Internet as Neil Patel suggests then from a percentage standpoint most blogs do not make money. However, I would suggest you consider this key point.
Although though there may be over 1 billion blogs on the Internet today how many of them are active? By active how many are actually working on their blog on a consistent basis. If you want to find the bloggers that are making money look at the blogs that are constantly being updated. You can usually do this just by looking at the publish date.
Even on older blogs as a make update to the content they may add at the very top of the post the date they updated that article. These are the blogs that are making money. If you want to learn How to make money with a blog I would tell you take this free 10 part training course here.
Why do blogs fail?
The biggest reason blogs fail is because they do not get quality traffic to them. This is true for any website or any type of Internet marketing. You have to have eyeballs on the price so to speak. Getting people to come to your blog is or you should spend majority of your time.
Can I monetize my free WordPress blog?
Generally I do not recommend starting a free blog with WordPress or Blogger.com. You want to host your own blog and with these 2 platforms you are not in control of them. If they decide to cancel your blog for any reason you lose all of your work.
Having said that WordPress recently partnered with Federated Media so you can earn money with display ads. You can do the same thing with a Blogger.com blog. They are owned by Google and you can use Google Adsense to make money money.
How Do I Monetize A Blog With Amazon?
First of all join the Amazon Affiliate Program. This will make you an affiliate and you can sell Amazon products and earn a commission.
This book is highly reviewed “Amazon Affiliate Course : Make 5k$ Passive Income: Amazon Associates Complete Guide to Make Money 5k$ online with Simple Steps with my personal Bonus Tips [Print Replica] Kindle Edition”
How do you monetize a sports blog?
Monetizing a sports blog is not different from monetizing most other blogs. Here are 5 things to do.
1. Focus on getting traffic. You need people coming ot your blog before you can make any money with it.
2. Join Google AdSense. This is Google’s display advertising affiliate program. Google sells the ads and when your visitor clicks on one you make money.
3. Enroll in affiliate programs. Find niche specific affiliate programs online where you sell one of their products and earn a commission for it.
4. Sell your products or services. Create your own products and sell them. One example I saw of this was an ebook on increasing your vertical jump. The owner had it on Clickbank and affiliates sold it to high school kids wanting to jump higher.
5. Start your own You Tube Channel. Make videos and use them as sales tools for your products. This is really good ranking on Google. They own You Tube and like to rank videos in their search engine results. You have less competition with videos because many affiliate won’t take the time to create them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you monetize a free blog?
Yes, you can monetize a free blog, but you want to be careful about what blog platform you are using. Some of the blog platforms will limit what a free blog can add to the blog, and others do not. You need to do your research to find the blog platforms that will not limit what you can place on your blog to monetize it. WordPress is one blog platform that will allow you to add what you want to your blog to monetize it.
How many views do you need to monetize a blog?
It is hard to predict how many page views you need to monetize a blog. There are some blogs that only have about 30,000-page views and are earning a full-time income, while others have over 100,000-page views but are barely earning anything.
The page views are important, but what is more important is educating yourself as much as you can about blogging, and learning how to use the page views you have to make money from your blog. When you have the knowledge to grow a successful blog, you can make money with a small number of page views, and grow your income from there.
Instead of just concentrating on the page views you have, take time to make sure you are creating a solid foundation for your blog. Create quality content and be sure your blog is clear about the topic it is about.
Take time to set up an email list and offer a monthly newsletter or something like that to help with monetizing your business, as well as helping you make a better connection with your readers. Engage with your blog readers every time you blog, to help with building trust and a relationship with them.
Doing all these things and more will help you begin to earn money with your blog in whatever ways you choose to monetize your blog.
When can you monetize your blog?
You can monetize your blog from the very first day you have it started, or you can monetize it six months after you start it. The truth is, you are the one that makes the decision on when to monetize it, but the sooner that you do, the sooner you will begin to earn money from your blog with each blog visitor you have.
How do I monetize my blog 2019?
There are many ways that you can use to monetize your blog. The methods that you choose will depend on your personal preferences, and on what works the best for your specific blog.
Some of the different methods that can be used to monetize your blog include:
1. Affiliate marketing
2. Create and sell your own products
3. Sell your services
4. Create online courses or physical courses
5. Sell advertisements on your blog to other businesses
6. Advertisements like pay per click
7. Email marketing
These are just a few of the more popular methods for monetizing your blog. Carefully choose the methods that make sense for your specific blog, so your blog makes sense and does not look like a crowded sales page only.