Get Subscribers from your Blog: Are you using your blog to build your list? If not, it’s something you want to move to the top of your list of priorities.
It’s one of the most effective and most profitable things you can do for your online business.
There’s a reason you keep hearing “the money is on the list.” Here are three different things you can do to get subscribers from your blog.
The first thing most of us will do is add an opt-in form to our blog that will show on every single page. For most of us, that means posting a kind in the sidebar.
While this may not be the most efficient way to get subscribers from your blog, it’s a great place to start.
Get it up there. It’s something you only must do once, and it will work. If you’re ready to build your list faster, consider different testing locations, different headlines, different images, and various opt-in offers until you find one that converts well for you.
Love them, or hate them, they work, and they work well. If you’re worried about annoying your loyal blog readers, set it up to only show up once every few weeks.
As with any other opt-in form, it helps to switch things up and see if you can get a better conversion rate with different copy or offers.
No matter how you feel about pop up opt-in forms, give them a try. You’ll be pleasantly surprised how well they work and how fast your lists start to grow once you start using them.
Finally, let’s talk about a slightly more advanced technique. This strategy for growing your list involves a bit of work, and it’s not something you want to do every time, but it can be incredibly useful.
Get Subscribers from Your Blog: The idea is to have a blog post and then a related opt-in offers at the end. Let’s say you’re blogging about parenting and just wrote a blog post about different ways to motivate your child to use the potty.
One of them is the use of a potty chart.
At the end of the post you have an option offer where readers can sign up for more parenting tips from you, and as thanks for signing up, they get a printable potty training chart.
In other words, either the copy of the opt-in form or the opt-in freebie is catered specifically to the content of the blog post. Yes, this is a little more work and not something you will want to do for every single post.
Get Subscribers from Your Blog: Instead, reserve this for your highest traffic posts.
If you enjoyed today’s article, “3 Ways to Get Subscribers from Your Blog.” If these tools helped you in any way, please share the tools with others. On Forums, on your Blog, with your email list – anywhere and everywhere you can post it. If You want more content Tweet Me.
…Are you ready to do something BIGGER and MORE Powerful? Connect and Hangout with me on Facebook. I would love to stay in touch!
Please leave your questions and comments below. I would love to get your Feedback!
Getting followers for your blog is easy, but it takes work, time, consistency and involvement from you. To help you get started on attracting new followers to your blog right away, below are some of the more popular ways you can use to attract them to your blog.
1. Post content on a regular basis – You need to set up a schedule for adding new content to your blog. People love new content and will come back to your blog consistently when you deliver that to them.
2. Get creative and write headlines that get attention – People read headlines of everything to decide if they want to read further. You need to work on creating headlines that will attract their attention within the first few seconds.
3. Create quality content – People get online wanting specific content, but they are looking for quality content, not quantity of content. You have to create content that is helpful for your readers with everything you write for your blog.
4. Utilize SEO on your blog for every post – You need to use keywords and other SEO methods to help attract the attention of Google and other search engines. This is going to help you really grow your list quickly.
5. Make your blog content shareable on social media sites – When people love something they read; they want to share it with people they know. This will help you get more followers quickly because people trust the person sharing it, and are more likely to sign up for your list on their recommendation.
6. Create relationships with other bloggers – It is smart to create a relationship with other bloggers because they will help you grow your list, if they love what you offer and they trust you to take care of their subscribers.
7. Do guest posting on other sites – Many blogs allow guest content for their blog, and you can use this to create quality content for their blog. This will help to attract their readers and subscribers to check out what you are offering as well.
This gives you a great place to start on attracting the readers you want to for your blog.
Growing your blog to get your first 1000 blog subscribers can be done easily, and if you utilize more than one method, it can also be done quickly. There are many methods you can use for getting that first 1000 subscribers, but the following are the most effective trusted methods to use.
• Build a relationship with your readers and gain their trust.
• Create quality content regularly and do this consistently.
• Write content that people want to share with their friends and family.
• Write headlines that grab attention immediately.
• Give away free stuff.
Gaining traction with your blog is not as hard to achieve as it feels like it is. There are some simple, but effective tactics you can use to help you gain traction easily.
• Utilize social media sharing
• Connect with other bloggers
• SEO – Help all search engines find your blog
• List building
• Blog on a regular basis
• Use keyword optimization on your blog
• Utilize appropriate tags
• Spread the word with everyone you talk to
• Link your blog to other blogs
• Share on all social media sites
Internet marketer, and educator, dedicated to empowering aspiring bloggers with the knowledge and information needed to set up and maintain successful blogs. https://www.50plusblogging.com/about/ Provide you with the guidance and information you seek to build your online presence!
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.