How to Grow Your Facebook Group
Facebook Group: Once you create your Facebook Group, you are ready to begin growing your membership. Use this checklist as a guide to growing your Facebook Group from the beginning.
Guides to Growing your Facebook Group
Give Them a Reason to Join
- Use the About section to explain why your Facebook Group is so great. Detail the Group's purpose, the type of content you'll post, and what they can expect to experience.
- You can also add information about who the Group is to help people decide if it's right for them.
- Give members a reason to sign up. Inform them if you run weekly giveaways, competitions, and promotions exclusively for Group members.
- Choose an engaging theme for your Group. It should be something people engage with other like-minded people.
- Tell them you share tips, videos, resources, and more to get them excited about joining.
Inform Your Existing Audience
- Let visitors to your website, previous customers, prospects, newsletter subscribers, and other audience members know about your Group.
- Mention your Group in the email blasts you send out.
- Reference your Group on your website. Provide a link to the Group.
- Use exit popups to send people toward your Group.
- Add a link to your Group in your other social media profiles, networking sites like LinkedIn, and more.
- Add the CTA in your blog posts.
Get in Front of New Prospects
- Guest blogging on other relevant blogs, offering to write about a topic of interest in exchange for mentioning your Facebook Group.
- Offer to be interviewed on someone else's blog or podcast or live video. Be sure to mention your Group.
- Promote a webinar exclusive to Group members. Promote it outside the Group in your newsletter and other social profiles.
- Reach out to influencers with an engaged following that operates in the same space as you. Ask them to promote your Group. Please give them a reason to do so, such as promoting something of theirs.
- Engage with your peers in other groups in your niche. Contribute to the Group with value in a positive way.
- Invite your email contact list to join your Facebook Group. They may be fans of your business page already but have not had the opportunity to learn about your Group. Use the opportunity to thank your existing customers and nurture those relationships.
- Add a link to your website. It helps increase the visibility of your and gives visitors a way to connect with your business with social media.
- Take advantage of using Facebook ads. Facebook advertising is one way of the fastest ways to reach large numbers of people on Facebook. This cost-effective pay-per-click advertising platform gives you an effective way to reach a highly targeted audience interested in your Group.
Videos Drive Visibility
- Facebook loves video. Create a video to get in front of more users, generate more engagement and encourage people to join your Group.
- Do Facebook Lives on your Page. Invite viewers to join your Group.
- Draw your inspiration for topics from news and trends affecting your audience.
- Have Watch parties to bring people together and create conversations around videos.
- Cross-promote your Group in other groups. Reach out to admins of other related groups before you attempt this.
- Ask members who should be in your Group. Give your members an incentive to bring in new members. Offer them a free e-book, a place on an exclusive webinar, or some other incentive.
Use Other Social Channels
- Chances are, your potential members are active on other social platforms. Encourage current members to link to your Facebook Group on other social networks that are relevant.
- Put your group link in all your bios across the social platforms. Use a clickable bio to redirect people. Whatever platform people see your bio, they will see the group link.
- Get other people talking about and recommending your Group. Use giveaways, inspiration, education, and entertainment to stir up the excitement that gets your members talking to others outside the Group.
- Invite your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter friends and business associates to join your Group. They are already fans of yours so they might be interested in your Group.
- Ask them to share your post that promotes your Group to their social media friends.
Growing your Facebook Group with New Member by Keeping active Discussions
Now that you have a shiny, new Facebook group, you’ll want to start building it up. You can do this by getting new members and keeping active discussions going. Here’s what you should be doing…
Dos and Don'ts
- Offer your members valuable content. Your members will talk to other people about your Group when you do this.
- Ask your most dedicated members to help you grow the Group.
- Set clear rules for your Facebook Group, so members and potential members know what to expect.
- Send links to your Group to other Facebook users you think would be interested.
- Please don't add people to the Facebook Group without their permission.
So, there you have it; "How to Grow your Facebook Group" to help you profit.
There are a few good tips and tidbits, from having the right tools to having the right mindset for running your marketing endeavors.
These tips will have your marketing efforts paying off, and you will probably be wondering why you did not take this on sooner.
I hope this information can be a useful starting point for you in your Blogging.
I also use Affiliate Products and links on my blog posts and pages to Build my Business.
One of the biggest questions in online marketing is how to monetize websites and blogs to make and embrace Online Blogging.
If this article helped you in any way, please share the article with others. On Forums, on your Blog, you can post it anywhere and everywhere with your email list.
If it helped you – it would help another download, change, and take advantage of the Tools shared, have FUN!
I love to hear from you! Let me know what business you are thinking about getting into or are already involved with another company. What drew you to this article? How is the business going for you?
Visit my Facebook Page and tell me more About You. Click HERE!
To Your Success